NC DeFlea Flea & Tick Shampoo
Safe for people and pets, Natural Chemistry® DeFlea Shampoo kills fleas on contact without the use of pyrethrin-based pesticides. Also effective on ticks.
Natural Chemistry DeFlea Shampoo is safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, and nursing mothers.
- Kills fleas on contact; also effective against ticks
- Will not wash out other topical flea and tick treatments
- Parasites do not become resistant, so the shampoo never loses its potency
- Proven effective against all stages of insect life cycle: eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult
Active Ingredients: Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (2.1%), undecylenic acid (0.5%), other ingredients (97.4%)
Directions For Use Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs and cats. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Apply De Flea Shampoo onto damp or dry coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat until a lather is formed. Be sure that the entire pet is treated, including all hard to reach areas, such as paws.
- Rinse animal thoroughly then dry. When ticks are present, wait five minutes before rinsing and drying.
- Repeat as necessary.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Should not be used on animals less than 12 weeks old. Do not reuse bottle. Rinse thoroughly and offer for recycling.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.
|Primary Brand||De Flea|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|
Write Your Own Review