ARC Laboratories OtiClean-A Ear Cleaning Lotion
- Formulated without antibiotics or corticosteroids to allow effective long-term use
- Contains alcohol — great for drying
Apply a couple of drops of liquid in an ear, let sit for one minute, and wipe clean. ARC Labs OtiClean-A Pet Ear Cleaning Lotion is available in the sizes listed below:
Ingredients: 35% Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, PEG 75 Lanolin Oil, Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, FD&C Blue #1
Directions For Use: Use before or after swimming, bathing or hunting.
- Apply a couple of drops into an ear.
- Gently rub or massage the deep ear canal for one minute and wipe clean.
- Use facial tissue to remove excess lotion.
- Repeat this procedure for very dirty ears. Use twice weekly or as directed by your vet to clean and help reduce ear odors.
Shipping Info: This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
|Primary Brand||ARC Labs|