Shor-Line 5 Ft Double Door Modular Kennel
The Shor-Line 5-Foot Double-Door Modular Kennel checks all the boxes for a good kennel cage for grooming shops, veterinary clinics, and boarding facilities: a sturdy stainless-steel structure built to last, and all the right features to prevent escapes and make cage cleaning easier. This modular kennel cage makes building your own cage bank easy.
If you want a good double-door kennel that will last for years to come, the Shor-Line 5-Foot Double-Door Modular Kennel is strong, reliable, and outstanding in durability. Made from heavy-duty type-304 stainless steel, this top-notch cage is thicker and more secure than most, to prevent accidents and destructive incidents. That's why Shor-Line's cages are a standard among pros. This double-door cage can be inset into a wall or be part of a cage assembly. Measures 60"W x 36"H.
• Crafted from durable, heavy-duty type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish.
• Sturdy 1"-square tubular steel frame provides extra strength.
• Cage sides are made from a single piece of stainless steel, making the cage incredibly strong and durable.
• Made with fewer welded steel pieces, which is good, because this creates stronger, long-lasting cages.
• The spacing between the bars is tighter near the latch to resist tampering by dog paws.
• Unique quiet-closing hinge makes it easier to open and shut the door quietly, which helps decrease the stress and anxiety of caged dogs.
• Durable, sound-dampening latches and patches further help reduce vibrations and noise.
• To help support larger dogs, there's extra frame support below the cage floor on the double-door cage.
Easy to Clean
• Rounded corners and edges make cage cleaning easier, and help prevent injuries to animals and your staff.
• A slightly raised fluid-retaining lip keeps fluids contained.
Makes Work Easier
• The center post can be easily removed without tools, should you need to slide in a post-op or recumbent pet.
• The ambidextrous design of the door latches works for both right- and left-handed people, as well as forearm-pushers, so your staff can quickly get the door and stay focused on handling the animal with both hands.
• This cage can be divided in two for extra capacity.
Material: 22-gauge, type-304 stainless steel
• Exterior: 60"W x 36"H
• Interior: 57.75"W x 33.75"H
• Floor Space: 1,631 sq. in.
Care Instructions: Rinse thoroughly with clear water and dry completely with a soft cloth to prevent water spots. Cleaning is not completed until fresh water has been used to thoroughly rinse all residue of salt, bleach, deodorizing agents, disinfectants, and sanitizers. If rubbing, brushing, or scraping is required, use only stainless-steel wool, brushes with plastic, nylon, or stainless-steel fibers, and scrubbers made of plastic or nylon. Ordinary steel wool or steel brushes should never be used.
• Double-Door Cage: The center post can be easily removed without tools. It keeps the cage square, allowing the doors to open and close without effort. Removing the post also allows for sliding in a post-op or recumbent pet.
• Extra Support: To help support larger dogs, this cage features extra frame support below the cage floor.
• Cage Body: Crafted from 22-gauge, type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish. Shor-Line's exclusive two-piece manufacturing process minimizes the number of welded seams. Fewer welds mean more durable, stronger, and longer-lasting cages. All kennels have a front retention lip to keep fluids inside, as well as sound-dampening patches on all four sides to reduce noise from vibration.
• Tubular Stainless-Steel Frame: Cage frames are constructed of heavy-duty, 20-gauge, 1"-square stainless-steel tube that provides optimum strength and keeps the cage opening square at all times.
• Fully Rounded Corners: Smooth, rounded coves transition the back and all internal cage sides for easy cleaning and sanitation.
• One-Piece Stainless-Steel Door Frame: Latch and frame bars are 3/8" in diameter. Additional horizontal bars are ¼" in diameter. Vertical rods are 3/16" in diameter spaced on 1-3/16" centers. All the joints of horizontal and vertical rods are welded, providing incredible strength. Loops on the door prevent paper, pads, or towels from sliding out the front of the cage. Tight corners help prevent gaps that could cause paw injuries. Electropolishing is the final process, resulting in a smooth and professional finish that looks great and is easy to clean.
• Industry-Leading Latch: 11-gauge stainless steel, self-locking with dual-latch points. Acetal bushings provide smooth operation and sound-dampening qualities. The latch is designed so that you can open the door with a forearm, allowing both hands to stay on the animal. Hole in the bottom allows for a lock.
• Patented Hinge System: Allows for easy door removal without tools and a quiet smooth swing, all while keeping the door square. Constructed of 14-gauge austenitic stainless steel that is encapsulated by an injected-molded, fiberglass-reinforced nylon 6/6 thermoplastic polymer. Through intensive product testing, it has been proven to last for decades. All doors feature ambidextrous design, allowing right- or left-hand latching.
• Trim Hardware: Solid stainless steel with rounded corners—no sharp edges or points. This helps prevent injuries to animals and staff.
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. It is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional Shipping Time.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!