Shor-Line 6-Foot Mobile Cage Assembly, Option C
The Shor-Line 6-Foot Mobile Cage Assembly, Option C, has a lot of useful features to suit the needs of most grooming shops, veterinary clinics, and kennels. The heavy-duty cage bank is designed to resist escapes, make cleaning easier, dampen sound for nervous pets, and stand up to the wear and tear caused by your clients' animals. A sound investment in a safe space for dogs.
Whether you're due for an upgrade or making a first-time purchase, you'll gain greater durability from your cage bank if you invest in a product with solid construction. Crafted by a company that has been making dog kennels since the 1920s, the heavy-duty stainless-steel Shor-Line 6-Foot Mobile Cage Assembly, Option C, is secure, reliable, and long-lasting.
This 6-foot cage bank features three cages on top, plus one single-door cage and one larger double-door cage on the bottom. The double-door cage accepts an optional divider that allows you to transform one large cage into two smaller ones. All Shor-Line cages are 28¼"D. Complete with platform base and rolling casters.
• Crafted from durable, heavy-duty type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish.
• Sturdy 1"-square tubular steel frame provides extra strength.
• Solid one-piece door is welded at every joint to give it a longer life.
• Cage sides are made from a single piece of stainless steel, making the cage incredibly strong and durable.
• Made with fewer welded steel pieces, which is good, because this creates stronger, long-lasting cages.
• The spacing between the bars is tighter near the latch to resist tampering by dog paws.
• Unique quiet-closing hinge makes it easier to open and shut the door quietly, which helps decrease the stress and anxiety of caged dogs.
• Durable, sound-dampening latches and patches further help reduce vibrations and noise.
• To help support larger dogs, there's extra frame support below the cage floor on 60"W and 72"W double-door cages.
Easy to Clean
• Rounded corners and edges make cage cleaning easier, and help prevent injuries to animals and your staff.
• A slightly raised fluid-retaining lip keeps fluids contained.
Makes Work Easier
• The center post can be easily removed without tools, should you need to slide in a post-op or recumbent pet.
• The ambidextrous design of the door latches works for both right- and left-handed people, as well as forearm-pushers, so your staff can quickly get the door and stay focused on handling the animal with both hands.
Material: 22-gauge, type-304 stainless steel
Two rows of cages:
• Top Row: three 24"W x 24"H cages
• Bottom Row: one 48"W x 30"H double-door cage; one 24"W x 30"H cage
• Total Measurements: 6' 3/16"W x 4' 6"H
Includes one platform base with rolling casters.
• Top: 24"W x 24"H per cage
• Bottom: 48"W x 30"H; 24"W x 30"H
• Top: 21.75"W x 21.75"H
• Bottom: 45.75"W x 27.75"H; 21.75"W x 27.75"H
• Top: 614 sq. in.
• Bottom: 1,292 sq. in.; 614 sq. in.
Caution: California residents see Prop 65 warnings.
Care Instructions: Rinse thoroughly with clear water and dry completely with a soft cloth to prevent water spots. Cleaning is not completed until fresh water has been used to thoroughly rinse all residue of salt, bleach, deodorizing agents, disinfectants, and sanitizers. If rubbing, brushing, or scraping is required, use only stainless-steel wool, brushes with plastic, nylon, or stainless-steel fibers, and scrubbers made of plastic or nylon. Ordinary steel wool or steel brushes should never be used.
• Double-Door Cage: The center post can be easily removed without tools. It keeps the cage square, allowing the doors to open and close without effort. Removing the post also allows for sliding in a post-op or recumbent pet.
• Extra Support: To help support larger dogs, this cage assembly features extra frame support below the cage floor on 60"W and 72"W double-door cages.
• Cage Body: Crafted from 22-gauge, type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish. Shor-Line's exclusive two-piece manufacturing process minimizes the number of welded seams. Fewer welds mean more durable, stronger, and longer-lasting cages. All kennels have a front retention lip to keep fluids inside, as well as sound-dampening patches on all four sides to reduce noise from vibration.
• Tubular Stainless-Steel Frame: Cage frames are constructed of heavy-duty, 20-gauge, 1"-square stainless-steel tube that provides optimum strength and keeps the cage opening square at all times.
• Fully Rounded Corners: Smooth, rounded coves transition the back and all internal cage sides for easy cleaning and sanitation.
• One-Piece Stainless-Steel Door Frame: Latch and frame bars are 3/8" in diameter. Additional horizontal bars are ¼" in diameter. Vertical rods are 3/16" in diameter spaced on 1-3/16" centers and 5/8" centers near latch for additional staff safety. All the joints of horizontal and vertical rods are welded, providing incredible strength. Loops on the door prevent paper, pads, or towels from sliding out the front of the cage. Tight corners help prevent gaps that could cause paw injuries. Electropolishing is the final process, resulting in a smooth and professional finish that looks great and is easy to clean.
• Industry-Leading Latch: 11-gauge stainless steel, self-locking with dual-latch points. Acetal bushings provide smooth operation and sound-dampening qualities. The latch is designed so that you can open the door with a forearm, allowing both hands to stay on the animal. Hole in the bottom allows for a lock.
• Patented Hinge System: Allows for easy door removal without tools and a quiet smooth swing, all while keeping the door square. Constructed of 14-gauge austenitic stainless steel that is encapsulated by an injected-molded, fiberglass-reinforced nylon 6/6 thermoplastic polymer. Through intensive product testing, it has been proven to last for decades. All doors feature ambidextrous design, allowing right- or left-hand latching.
• Trim Hardware: Solid stainless steel with rounded corners—no sharp edges or points. This helps prevent injuries to animals and staff.
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. It is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional Shipping Time.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!