Slumber Pet ThermaPet Burrow Beds
Slumber Pet ThermaPet Burrow Beds are made with metallized polyethylene terephthalate (MPET), the same material used in space blankets. Originally deveoped by NASA for the US space program, MPET is scientifically designed to offer maximum warmth without weight, bulk, or the use of electricity.
- The MPET in ThermaPet technology utilizes passive reflective heat transfer, keeping pets warm by reflecting back their own body heat
- Soft plush fabric offers unmatched comfort
- Sized to fit most wire c rates
- Neutral tone coordinates with any home decor
Materials: 100% polyester, metallized polyethylene terephthalate (MPET) thermal lining
- Small measures 23¾" x 16¾"
- Medium measures 29¾" x 18¾"
- Medium/Large measures 35¾" x 22¾"
- Large measures 41¾" x 27¾"
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth. Hang to air dry.
Note: This bed is shipped vacuum packed and may need 24 hours to take shape after being unwrapped. Some beds may need additional fluffing to help the interior separate and plump.
Download ThermaPet In-Store Merchandising Sign 1 (PDF File)
Download ThermaPet In-Store Merchandising Sign 2 (PDF File)
|Primary Brand||Slumber Pet|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|