Manufactured from inert and non-toxic materials, Sticky Paws Furniture Strips discourage cat scratching or digging into valuable furniture. Transparent, medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furniture and have a texture cats hate. Sticky adhesive sensation are a completely safe, humane alternative to declawing, and are harmless to cats and furniture when used as directed. Apply and remove flexible adhesive where cats like to scratch. Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, and any area to deter cats.
• Discourages cats from clawing and pawing
• Helps control inappropriate elimination
• Medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furnishings
• Harmless to cats and furniture when used as directed
• Transparent adhesive training aids that can be used virtually anywhere without leaving sticky residue
• Easy to apply and remove
• Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, stereo speakers, and more
Made in the USA
2" x 12" strips, in packages of 24
Precautions: Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl, microfiber and wallpaper), so always test a small piece of Sticky Paws on an inconspicuous area before applying. Sticky Paws is ineffective on surfaces treated with non-stick and/or stain-repellent products, such as Scotchgard. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Sticky Paws is not intended for animal or human consumption, and may cause injury or death. If ingestion occurs, seek immediate medical attention.