TP 512 Disinfectants
Highly concentrated Top Performance 512 Disinfectant, Detergrent, & Deodorant deodorizes, disinfects, and provides area control of staph, salmonella, E. coli, bordetella bronchiseptica, adenovirus, canine distemper, feline picornavirus, HIV-1, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, rabies, herpes, pseudorabies, respiratory syncytia, streptococcus – even canine influenza and canine parvovirus. Kills H3N2, the new strain of canine flu!
- 32-ounce bottle makes 128 gallons of solution
- Enhanced delivery system: 32-oz bottles feature a measuring reservoir for easy and precise measuring. No more guesswork!
Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA)
standards state that groomers should be disinfecting any pet
enclosure after each pet is removed. Top Performance
disinfectants can help you meet those requirements.
Kennels, veterinary clinics, and grooming shops worldwide rely upon powerful Top Performance 512 disinfectants. Packaged for retail.
Active ingredients: Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride n-Alkyl (C1450%, C1240%, C1610%)10.14% , dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 6.76%. Inert ingredients: 83.10%.
Mildew Static Instructions: Will effectively control the growth of mold and mildew, plus the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces, such as walls, floors, and table tops. Apply solution (¼ ounce per gallon of water) with cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse sprayer, making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Let air dry. Repeat application weekly or when growth reappears.
Special Instructions for Cleaning and Decontamination against HIV (AIDS Virus) of Surfaces/Objects Soiled with Blood/Body Fluids:
- Personal Protection: Disposable latex or vinyl gloves, gowns, face masks, or eye coverings as appropriate, must be worn during all cleaning of bodily fluids, blood, and decontamination procedures.
- Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Recommended for use in veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, tack shops, pet shops, kennels, grooming establishments, breeding establishments, hospitals, schools, colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, office buildings, hotels, motels, and households. Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes the following hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces: floors, walls, cages, runs, etc.
- Disinfection: Remove heavy soil deposits from surface. Then thoroughly wet surface with solution of ¼ ounce of concentrate per gallon of water. The solution can be applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, coarse sprayer, or soaking. Let solution remain on the surface for a minimum of ten minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Food-contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. This product must not be used to clean the following food-contact surfaces: utensils, glassware, and dishes. Prepare a fresh solution daily, or more often, if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
- Cleaning Procedures: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of disinfectant.
- Contact Time: HIV-1 (AIDS virus) is inactivated after a contact time of four minutes at 77°F (25°C) (room temperature). Use a 10-minute contact time for other viruses, fungi, and bacteria listed.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood/body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, state, and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- Storage and Disposal: Keep product under locked storage, inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse thoroughly, securely wrap container in several layers of newspaper, and discard in trash.
Shipping Info: This item is available for
shipping only within the contiguous United States. Not
available for shipping in California.
|Primary Brand||Top Performance|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|