Top Performance Pro Dental Wipes
Make oral hygiene simple with Top Performance® ProDental® Wipes. Great for use on dogs and cats that resist having their teeth brushed, these easy-to-use wipes safely and effectively help remove plaque and tartar build up, kill germs, and control bad breath.
- Regular use helps keeps teeth clean and helps reduce the risk of gum disease
- Pre-moistened wipes come in convenient, stay-fresh pop-up dispensers
- These economical 160-count canisters are handy for use in shops and salons, and for at-home care
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
Sizes: 7'' x 8'' wipes in 160-count canister.
Ingredients: Purified water, polysorbate, glycerol, propylene glycol, peppermint oil, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, 20% chlorhexidine digluconate.
Precautions: Not intended for human use. Do not allow pet to ingest. If ingested, seek veterinary aid immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
- Flip up tab on cap. Pull off cap. Peel off inner foil seal. Pull up the first wipe from the center of the roll.
- Thread end of wipe through opening in cap (being careful not to push finger through opening). Replace cap and pull out a wipe.
- Thoroughly and gently wipe tooth surfaces and around gumline with ProDental Wipes to remove plaque and tartar buildup.
- Discard wipe after use.
- Close the flip top on the cap after each use, to prevent wipes from drying out.
- Use twice a week to clean teeth and control bad breath.
|Primary Brand||Top Performance|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|