Top Performance Lined Nylon Cat Muzzles
Whether your client's cat is intimidating another pet or startled by a noise in your grooming shop, veterinary clinic, or boarding facility, using a protective muzzle is sometimes necessary. The Top Performance® Lined Nylon Cat Muzzle stops the biting and chewing behaviors of difficult cats. The strong nylon fabric muzzle is comfortably padded and fully adjustable with hook and loop fabric for a secure fit.
If you're looking for a safe and effective muzzle for your grooming shop, veterinary clinic, or boarding facility, consider the Top Performance® Lined Nylon Cat Muzzle. The strong nylon muzzle fits over a cat's snout and mouth quickly and smoothly to make your job a little less stressful.
• Made from strong nylon fabric for a longer-lasting muzzle.
• Fully adjustable strap and Velcro® fasteners for a customized and secure fit.
• Designed to fit over a cat's eyes, snout, and mouth quickly and smoothly to make the task less stressful.
• Lined with chafe-free inner seams and padding for comfort.
• Muzzle stays in place, but it's a snap for people to remove.
• Use it to protect yourself while giving a bath, grooming, or administering a medical treatment.
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not wring. Hang to dry.
Caution: Use only with direct supervision. Do not leave cat muzzled for long periods of time. Prolonged use of a muzzle inhibits cat’s natural cooling system, which can result in a life-threatening situation for the animal. Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, when this product is used on cats known to be vicious.
Directions for Proper Fit:
• Place muzzle over the cat’s snout. Make sure it fits comfortably.
• Bring straps behind cat’s head and fasten Velcro® tabs.
• Adjust Velcro® so muzzle fits snugly, but not tightly.
Small fits cats up to 6lbs.
Medium fits cats 6-12 lbs.
Large fits cats over 12 lbs.