If you're looking for a safe and effective muzzle for your grooming shop, veterinary clinic, or boarding facility, consider the Top Performance® Lined Nylon Dog Muzzle. The strong nylon muzzle is comfortably padded and fits over a dog's snout and mouth quickly and smoothly to make your job a little less stressful.
• Made from strong nylon fabric for a longer-lasting muzzle.
• Fully adjustable strap and quick-release buckle for a customized and snug fit.
• Designed to fit over a dog's snout and mouth quickly and smoothly to make the task less stressful.
• Use it to protect yourself while giving a bath, grooming, or administering a medical treatment.
• Lined with chafe-free inner seams and padding for comfort.
• Muzzle stays in place, but it's a snap for people to remove.
• Chosen by top handlers, trainers, and other professionals for safety when working with biting and chewing dogs.
Prepack containing nine dog muzzles (one of each size) and three cat muzzles (one of each size) is also available and sold separately (item #TP64412).
Material: Durable fabric with plastic quick release buckle
Sizing Guide: To measure for proper fit, determine the circumference of the dog’s nose just behind the nose leather, using the green line in the diagram below:
||Miniature Dachshunds, Miniature Poodles,Yorkshire Terriers
||Jack Russell Terriers, Standard Dachshunds, West Highland Whites, Whippets
||Beagles, Border Collies, Cocker Spaniels, Springer Spaniels, Standard Poodles
||Bull Terriers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, Setters, Staffordshire Bull Terriers
||Boxers and similar sized breeds with wide, short snouts
||Bloodhounds, Great Danes, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernards, Wolfhounds
||Extra large Bloodhounds, Great Danes, Great Pyrenees
||Bull Mastiffs, Rottweilers
||Extra large Bull Mastiffs, Rottweilers