Total Pet Health Stress/ Behavior Support
Buy one get one FREE of the same Total Pet Health Supplement item.
Pet anxiety is a real issue for pets and pet owners. Pet stress can lead to chronic anxiety, hyperactivity and behavioral issues such as urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling and destructive or aggressive behavior. This exclusive formula helps alleviate stress and calm pets without sedating or affecting the pet’s personality. Contains a combination of ingredients not found in other calming supplements. Each chew contains three natural ingredients that treat pet stress Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend, L-Theanine and thiamine (Vitamin B1), all of which address stress and calm pets. Chews can be given to pets daily or whenever extra help is needed to relax pets.
• Recommended for pets experiencing environmental stress caused by boarding, separation anxiety, fireworks, thunderstorms, moving, traveling, parties and trips to the vet or groomer.
• Works within 30 minutes. Safe to double or triple dose for desired results.
• Can be administered daily or on an as-needed basis for environmental stress
• Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend is isolated from colostrum proteins, which have a calming effect on animals. These bioactive proteins have been found to support cognitive function and help manage normal stress. The Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend works synergistically with the L-Theanine in this formula to promote relaxation and cognition in pets.
• L-Theanine supports calming and relaxation and and may reduce irritability and low mood states. L-Theanine has been extensively researched for its ability to manage normal stress, anxiety, and unwanted behavior. L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of the neurotransmitter glutamic acid. It helps the body produce other calming amino acids, such as dopamine, GABA and tryptophan and it helps bring certain neurotransmitters into balance. Studies on L-Theanine showed reduced anxiety-related behavior in dogs without adverse effect or drowsiness; dogs were alert, playful, and calmer in stressful situations.
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1) may help to manage stress and reduce irritability. Thiamine has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and soothe anxious animals. A lack of thiamine can cause mental confusion, muscular weakness, muscle spasms, nervousness, reduced appetite, or weight loss during periods of stress.
• Naturally formulated chews contain no artificial ingredients, wheat or corn.
• Does not contain L-tryptophan or herbal ingredients, such as Kava kava, Valerian, or St. John’s Wort.
• Does not cause addiction, drowsiness, or impaired motor skills.
• Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis.
• It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
• Available for cats (70-count) and dogs (50-count).
• Safe for long term daily use.
• Veterinarian formulated.
• Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients
• NASC compliant.
Recommend Total Pet Health® Stress and Behavior Support to customers who have:
• Pets that are prone to separation anxiety
• Pets that need training support
• Pets with grooming or veterinarian fear issues
• Pets that don’t travel well (indicated by excessive panting, barking, drooling in the car)
• Pets that are easily made nervous: thunderstorms, crowds, loud noises
• Competitive/show pets for focus
• Pets that are being boarded
• Pets that are not socialized
• Chronically stressed pets
Cats: 1 chew daily
Dogs: Up to 25 lbs: 1/2 chew daily
25 - 50 lbs: 1 chew daily
51 - 100 lbs: 2 chews daily
Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily
Active Ingredients (1 Chew):
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 65 mg
Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend . . . . 9 mg
L-Theanine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. 8.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.
|Primary Brand||Total Pet Health|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|