Total Pet Health Daily Probiotic
Buy one get one FREE of the same Total Pet Health Supplement item.
Duck-flavored Daily Probiotic supplement for pets contains a special bacteria-balancing formula to support digestion and immune functions. Each chew contains an abundance of live cultures and prebiotic fiber. Bacillus coagulans, an extremely durable probiotic, support digestion by producing a wide spectrum of enzymes and support the body’s ability to eliminate hostile bacteria. Maintaining healthy enzyme levels also aids in nutrient absorption and utilization. Boosts overall health and vibrancy, treats existing digestive issues and supports pets’ bodies when dealing with stress caused by convalescence, travel, boarding and trips to the vet or groomer. Naturally formulated chews contain no artificial ingredients, wheat or corn.
Total Pet Health® Daily Probiotic supports a healthy digestive tract and immune system.
· Pre-and probiotics support a healthy immune system, digestive regularity
· Supports digestion regularity, prevents gas, bloating, and bad breath
· Promotes healthy enzyme levels to aid digestion and nutrient absorption
· Beneficial bacteria helps maintain proper gut flora in the digestive tract
· Supports pets during stress caused by travel, boarding and grooming
· Naturally sourced ingredients – no artificial ingredients, wheat or corn
· Supports a healthy immune system - produces B vitamins and enzymes
· Discourages unwanted strains of bacteria that can cause health problems
· Guarantees 100 million CFUs to support digestive regularity
· Best results occur when used daily
· Manufactured in the U.S.A
· Veterinarian formulated
· For dogs and cats
· NASC compliant
· Pets that are being boarded or visiting the vet or groomer
· Pets that experience stress from environmental situations
· Pets that need additional immune system support
· Pets with gas, diarrhea, constipation or bad breath
· Pets that are convalescing or on an antibiotic
· Aging pets that need energy support
· Dogs suffering from garbage gut
About Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the critical balance in the digestive system. They prevent the growth of undesirable microorganisms. Balance within the digestive system is essential to maintain a healthy GI tract, protect against disease, improve digestion, and enhance overall health. Microflora also reside in other areas where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment, such as the skin, respiratory tract, and genital-urinary tract. Probiotics help to restore and maintain balance.
About Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): FOS are soluble fibers and prebiotics that support the growth of beneficial microbes in the intestinal tract. They have been shown to inhibit the growth of harmful bacterial species. Because FOS is not digested by the body, it will increase the amount of material and a healthy balance of moisture in the intestinal tract support the elimination process and regularity.
Cats: 1 chew per day for cats of all sizes
Dogs: 1 chew per 25 lbs of body weight daily
Nutritional Information per Chew (1.2 g):
Moisture (max) 13%
*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 200 mg
**Bacillus coagulans 100,000,000 CFU/gram
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
**GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086)
Ingredients: fructooligosaccharides, oat flour, glycerin, brewers dried yeast, rice flour, barley flour, rye flour, arabic gum, oat meal, canola oil, soy lecithin, natural duck flavor, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, water, dried citrus pulp, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, aloe vera gel concentrate.
Store in a cool, dry place. For animal use only. Keep container out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Primary Brand||Total Pet Health|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|