Easy to fit and easy to use, this Premier Easy Walk™
never causes coughing, gagging or choking
because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on
the delicate tracheal area.
- Stops pulling by steering dogs to the side and
redirecting their attention
- Patent-pending martingale loop provides extra leverage
for easy, relaxed control
- Prevents harness twisting and gapping
Premier Easy Walk Harness does not include the leash.
Items may be combined for quantity
- Small – Fits chests 15"-20"
- Medium – Fits chests 20"-26"
- Large – Fits chests 26"-36"
- Chest piece with a martingale loop with a D-ring for easy
- Shoulder strap
- Belly strap
Fit the shoulder strap
- Open the quick snap buckle on the belly strap.
- Place the shoulder strap over the dog’s head with the
chest strap resting on the dog’s chest.
- Adjust the shoulder strap so that the connector ring
sits above and behind the dog’s shoulder.
Fit the belly strap
- Tighten the shoulder strap to a comfortably snug fit,
allowing for just a finger’s width underneath. The snug
fit is required because the girth creates the
"foundation" that keeps the harness in place.
- When the girth (shoulder and belly straps combined)
is fitted correctly, it should resemble a vertical
Fit the chest strap
- AFTER you have the girth properly secured, begin to
fit the chest strap. Gently press fingers on lower front
of dog’s chest to locate the breastbone.
- Adjust each portion of the chest strap equally to
keep the D-ring centered.
- When adjusted correctly, the chest strap will be
horizontal, resting over the dog’s breastbone. It should
sit nearly parallel to the ground and should not "hang
down" or gap.
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the chest
: You may need to remove the
harness during fitting to make these attachments. Also dogs may
"tense up" during fitting, so check the fit again after the dog
has walked in the harness for a few minutes. Using a leash with
a heavy clasp may cause the chest strap to sag. Please choose a
leash with a light, but sturdy clasp.
: We do not recommend using the Easy
Walk Harness with a retractable leash. Check the fit regularly,
especially on growing dogs. Examine the harness for signs of
chewing, fraying or damage. Do not leave the harness on your