Our uniquely designed Guardian Gear® Anti Pull Dog
distributes tension under legs, not around
- Offers better control than conventional halters or
- Included sherpa sleeves provide added comfort for the dog
- Adjustable nylon collar and restraint
Guardian Gear® Anti Pull Dog Harnesses are available in Small,
Medium, Large, and Extra Large sizes.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
Collar and Harness are Nylon
: Sherpa Sleeves are machine-washable.
: Measure the broadest part of
- Small size fits necks 9"-12"
- Medium size fits necks 12"-17"
- Large size fits necks 16"-24"
- X-Large size fits necks 23"-33"
Directions For Use
Recommended Sizing By Breed
||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier
||Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog
||Beagle, Boston Terrier
||Boxer, Labrador Retriever
||Golden Retriever, German Shepherd
- Put collar around neck of dog.
- Adjust for a snug fit. Make adjustments equal on both
sides, otherwise halter will not function properly.
- Pass restraints through each of the large rings on top of
collar. Thread Sherpa sleeves and then, one at a time, pass
restraint behind dog’s leg and connect to small D-rings on
bottom of collar.
- Press button on restraint lock to adjust up or down for a
snug fit. Avoid over-tightening. Attach your leash to metal
ring and enjoy complete control during your walk.