This all-in-one ultrasonic Patento Pet®
Dog-e-Walk Premium Trainer helps to stop dogs from
pulling on the leash. Simply attach one end of the trainer to
the leash and the other end to the dog’s collar. When the dog
starts to pull on the leash, pull in the other direction and
the trainer will emit an ultrasonic tone that distracts the dog
- Ultrasonic correction tone safely discourages
- Attaches easily to dog’s lead and collar
- Premium model also doubles as a remote trainer
- Great for obedience schools and agility training
The trainer is designed to focus the signal only on the dog
being walked, so it won’t interfere with other pets or animals.
Includes two leash adapters and is packaged for retail.
Requires a 9 volt battery, not included.
Tips and Tricks
- Decrease unwanted behavior by spending quality time with
- An engaged pet is a happy pet. Try walking pet in
different area and at different times.
- Let dogs get use to the weight of the DOG-e-Walk before
training begins. Walk dogs two or three times with the
trainer attached without engaging signal.
- Start the DOG-e-walk training by setting the trainer on
the lowest level.
- Increase the level gradually as needed so the pet won’t
- Do not repeat commands too often because dogs may begin
- If your dog still ignores your commands, increase the
signal strength of the DOG-e-Walk as needed.
To access battery, remove small screw holding cover in place.
Slide battery out until it stops against the two raised spots
in the housing. Lift end of battery over spots, then lift again
to fully remove battery from compartment.