FURminator® deShedding Tools for Dogs are now
available in two different styles for short or long haired
- Each tool features the patented FURminator stainless
- Equipped with the FURejector button for easy blade
Short Hair Tools are used for dogs with hair shorter than 2’’;
Long Hair Tools are for hair longer than 2". Available in
Toy/Green, Sm/Green, Med/Orange, Lrg/Yellow, and Giant/Red
Directions For Use
- Toy breed tool (green) measures 1¼"
- Small breed tool (green) measures 1¾"
- Medium breed tool (orange) measures 2¾"
- Large breed tool (yellow) measures 4"
- Giant breed tool (red) measures 5"
: Use this tool on a clean,
dry, unmatted coat. Use only on shedding type dogs, including
terriers. Do not use on poodles, bichons, maltese, or any
similar coats. This product is intended for use as part of a
complete system. The system includes a shampoo that promotes
healthy skin and coat.
- Massage well while using the shampoo
- Shedding solution loosens the undercoat to be rinsed
- Dry with a high velocity dryer and a brush.
- Use the FURminator tool, drawing it gently over the coat
in the direction of coat growth.