The Miracle Coat QuickFinder® Deluxe™
design helps professional or home groomers cut medium to large
dog nails with confidence!
- Sensor technology detects the difference between the live
blood of the quick, and the dead skin of the nail and
- Flashing green light indicates that it’s safe to cut
- Red or yellow light tells user to move closer to the tip
of the nail
The Miracle Coat QuickFinder® Deluxe™ pet nail clipper’s blade
is made from the finest quality stainless steel for a
long-lasting cutting edge. Conveniently packaged for for
effective resale. Package content includes Clipper, 2 Button
Cell Batteries; Owner’s Manual,and Instructional DVD.
: HIgh quality stainless steel
: Height: 9 1/4";
: 0.75 lbs
Use for medium to large dogs, with large and/or hard nails
- Begin by holding the clipper with the sensor side of the
clipper facing the paw.
- With the sensor ready to read the quick, insert the nail
through the cutting blades.
- With the tip of the nail inserted through the cutting
blades, move the clipper toward the paw to the base of the
nail. This “sets” the clipper and the light will remain
- Once the QuickFinder® Deluxe™ has detected the quick at
the base of the nail, begin moving cutting blades back toward
the tip of the nail until the light illuminates green,
indicating you have cleared the quick and it is safe to
- The yellow light may briefly illuminate as the blade and
sensor approach the area of the nail near the quick. It is
not safe to clip when either the yellow or red light is
- When the light shows green only, hold the nail and
clipper in a steady position, squeeze handles together and
trim the nail.