Heavy duty Guardian Gear® Ride Right Comfort Car
are made of water-resistant polyester for
- Adjustable quick-release buckles for a secure, easy
- Comfortable berber lining
- Seat belt attachment fits most vehicles
- Comfortable, padded berber lining
Does not fit SAAB or Volvo models, or Ford Explorers. Guardian
Gear® Ride Right Dog Car Harnesses are packaged in a 4-color
Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to
Measure pet’s girth around the
broadest part of the chest and add 2". If the measurement is
between sizes or if the pet has a stouter build, select the
next size up for a proper fit.
Guardian Gear Ride Right Car Harnesses are available in the
- X-Small fits necks 12"-20", fits chests 16"-22"
- Small/Medium fits necks 16"-24", fits chests 18"-28"
- Large fits necks 18"-30", fits chests 24"-34"
- X-Large fits necks 24"-34", fits chests 28"-44"
Recommended Sizing By Breed
||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier
||Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog
||Beagle, Boston Terrier
||Boxer, Labrador Retriever
||Golden Retriever, German Shepherd
Directions for use
- Unbuckle straps at the bottom (narrow) end of the
harness. Slide the top (wide) end of the harness over your
pet’s head. Adjust the top straps to ensure a comfortable fit
around your pet’s neck. Attached D-ring should be at bottom
- Adjust the bottom straps so the harness fits comfortably
underneath your pet’s front paws, and reconnect the buckles
to secure the harness bottom in place.
- Connect the swivel clip on the seat belt attachment to
the D-ring on the harness back.
- Clip the seat belt attachment into the seat belt holder
of your vehicle.