Natural Chemistry DeFlea Shampoo is safe
for use on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, and nursing
- Kills fleas on contact; also effective against ticks
- Will not wash out other topical flea and tick
- Parasites do not become resistant, so the shampoo never
loses its potency
- Proven effective against all stages of insect life cycle:
eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult
Safe for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens. Available in 16.9 oz
and Gallon sizes.
sulfosuccinate (2.1%), undecylenic acid (0.5%), other
Directions For Use
Read entire label before
each use. Use only on dogs and cats. It is a violation of
Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with
- Apply De Flea Shampoo onto damp or dry coat of pet. Work
shampoo into pet's coat until a lather is formed. Be sure
that the entire pet is treated, including all hard to reach
areas, such as paws.
- Rinse animal thoroughly then dry. When ticks are present,
wait five minutes before rinsing and drying.
- Repeat as necessary.
It is vital for young puppies and
kittens to maintain a normal body temperature. Take precautions
to provide a warm environment during and after
Keep out of reach of children. Should not be
used on animals less than 12 weeks old. Do not reuse bottle.
Rinse thoroughly and offer for recycling.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.