Deep-cleansing Davis Benzoyl Peroxide
Shampoo contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, which helps
alleviate conditions associated with seborrhea dermatitis,
canine and feline acne, and other conditions where a
keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial.
- Excellent degreaser for problem coats
- Aids in the opening and flushing of hair follicles
- Contains natural moisturizers to promote hydration of the
coat and skin
Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is safe for use on dogs,
cats, puppies and kittens. Available in 12 oz. and Gallon
Directions for use
Safety: Rubber gloves are recommended when
using Benzoyl Peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous
membranes. Keep out of reach of children. May be used daily or
as directed by a veterinarian. If irritation develops,
discontinue use and bathe pet with Davis Hypoallergenic
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide, Natural
Coconut Based Lathering Agent, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate with
Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, Preservative, Proprietary Polymer,
and Purified Water
Download Davis Benzoyl Peroxide
- Wet pet’s coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Be careful
not to get shampoo into eyes.
- Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hind
quarters, finishing legs last.
- Allow pet to stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.