Bayer® ExpertCare™ Healthy Coat Brightening Shampoo
is carefully blended to highlight white and light hair coats.
- Contains colloidal oatmeal to soothe and moisturize skin
- Also has coat conditioners and brightening agents to enhance the sheen and luster of white and light coats
- A soap-free formulation (When shampooing is necessary between topical treatments of flea- and tick-control products, a soap-free shampoo is advised.)
- Essential fatty acids and moisturizers help keep skin and coat in the best possible condition
- Hypoallergenic, with a light powder-fresh scent
Safe for dogs and cats. Made in the U.S.A. Packaged for retail in 12-oz bottles.
ExpertCare is a trademark of Bayer. Bayer and the Bayer Cross are registered trademarks of Bayer.
For more selections in the Healthy Coat collection, see ZX1489 Healthy Coat Basic Shampoo, ZX4976 Healthy Coat Sensitive Shampoo, ZX5050 Healthy Coat Conditioner, and ZX5018 Healthy Coat Bath Spray.
: Water, oatmeal extract, carbomer, fragrance, FD&C Blue #1, D&C Violet #2, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylene sulfonate, glycol distearate cocamide MEA, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, trolamine, sodium chloride.
: Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats only. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
: Store all Bayer® ExpertCare™ Healthy Coat products at room temperature and protect from freezing.
: Wet coat thoroughly. Apply sufficient ExpertCare™ Healthy Coat Brightening Shampoo for White and Light Hair Coats to lather well into hair coat. Rinse thoroughly. May be used as often as necessary, or as directed by your veterinarian. If redness or irritation develops, persist,s or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.