Endorsed by leading veterinarians and trainers, these safe and
effective Gentle Leader® Headcollars
pulling, lunging, and other unwanted behaviors. Works by
applying gentle pressure to back of neck and muzzle when lead
is pulled to direct dog in a more natural manner.
- Made of soft nylon
- Fits around the top of the neck and encircles the base of
- Offers total head control without choking
Packaged for effective and easy retail display.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
Question: How do I fit a Gentle Leader?
- Attach leash to control ring
- Open neck strap and hold each end so the nose loop and
lead look like a T.
- Place on neck with center bar ring just above Adam’s
Apple, and adjust so that only one finger will fit between
neck and strap.
- Take neck strap off dog; slide adjustable snap clip down
to leash ring.
- Pull nose loop up through center bar ring.
- Hold nose loop open and slip onto dog’s muzzle; snap neck
strap closure shut.
- Make final adjustment to nose loop with snap clip; nose
loop should be behind the corners of the mouth, loose enough
to pull forward to nose leather but not so loose that it can
be pulled off.
: Take extra care in fitting on
bulldogs and other breeds with flat noses; if their breathing
difficulties increase when wearing headcollar, discontinue use
and consult a veterinarian.
The Gentle Leader headcollar is not a muzzle
fitted properly, dog is able to eat, drink, pant, fetch, bark,
and even bite.
||Fits Dogs Weighing Up To
||25 - 60 lbs
||60 - 130 lbs