Make dog training easier than ever with the help of this
durable Guardian Gear® Head Collar for Dogs
that stops dogs from pulling, simplifies training and corrects
- Unique, single strap design is easier to adjust
- Guides the head so the body will follow
- Comfortable, open style allows dogs the freedom of
panting and drink
Head Collars feature quick release plastic buckles and a safety
strap to prevent accidental slippage.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
: 100% Nylon
: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Small Headcollars fit necks 12" to 17"
- Medium Headcollars fit necks 13" to 19"
- Large Headcollars fit necks 15" to 22"
- X-Large Headcollars fit necks 17" to 25"
Available only in Black.
Directions for use
- Hold the Head Collar by the noseband. Head Collar will
assume the shape of the dog’s head, with the two rings under
- The collar section is adjustable using the slide. When
the buckle is securely closed it should accurately fit the
dog’s neck. A two-finger slackness is the best guide.
- Double check where the noseband is naturally sitting. It
should be down the nose and away from the eyes.
- Release pressure on the chain strap. The dog should be
able to fully open his/her mouth without restriction.
: Ensure the collar section is tight
enough. No more than 2-3 fingers should fit under the collar.
Please use caution when linking the lead to the Head Collar.
Use the safety strap or use a double-ended training lead (sold
separately) to attach one clip to the Head Collar and the other
clip to the dog’s regular collar.