Our Guardian Gear® 4-in-1 Lift & Leads
a safe and easy way to give pets with limited mobility a boost
up the stairs, into bed, or into cars.
- Constructed of 600-denier nylon with contoured chest and
- Lined in soft fleece for maximum comfort
- The chest harness converts to a walking harness
- The carrying strap doubles as a lead
- The Lift & Lead is packaged in a clamshell for retail
Allows convalescing, older pets, and those with arthritis, hip
dysplasia or other disabilities to go everywhere! Use the chest
harness as a car-seat harness.
Watch the video to see how it works!
Sizes may be combined for quantity
- Unfasten buckles on chest support and slip neck strap
over dog’s head. And position bellyband between dog’s
- Loop girth straps over body and fasten buckles. Adjust
neck and girth straps to fit snugly.
- Unbuckle support band and position underneath dog’s
hindquarters in front of rear legs and fasten buckles. End of
carrying strap should be centered between buckles. Adjust to
- Clip carrying strap to D-ring on chest support.
- Lift up on carrying strap to support dog’s hindquarters
as it stands and walks.
If the measurement is between sizes, we recommend going up one
size. Also, if pet has a stout build, a deep chest, or is
overweight, we recommend going up a minimum of one size for
For Use as Car Restraint:
||Supports Pets Weighing
||Under 15 lbs
For Use as a Walking Harness:
- After fitting chest support, slide car seat belt through
the nylon loop on the back strap and fasten seat belt
- After fitting chest support, attach lead or carrying
strap to the D-ring on back.
You do not need to attach the hindquarter support band when
using as a car harness.
The hindquarter support band is not usually needed when
harness is being used for walking, however it can be used to
provide additional support to pets with very limited
Recommended for pets only.
Clean with a damp sponge and line dry.
A. Measure pet’s neck circumference.
B. Measure the broadest part of the chest.