Now it’s easier than ever to identify puppies in large litters!
Packs of eight color-coded Total Pet Health™ Puppy ID
have removable number rings to increase your
identification options. Order multiple packs and mix and match
colors and numbers to track litters of nine puppies or more.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
- Durable nylon collars have adjustable Velcro® tabs for a
- For use with puppies between five and nine weeks of
: Nylon and velcro
- Toy collars measure 1/4"W and adjust to fit necks from 5"
- Regular collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks
from 6" to 12"
- Large collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks form
10" to 16"
All are available in packs of eight, with removable number
Directions for use
- Place collar around puppy’s neck with the hard Velcro®
side facing in and the soft side facing out.
- Push the end tab of the collar on the hard Velcro side
against the soft side for a secure fit.
- Collars should fit snugly, but not too tightly.
For litters of more than eight puppies, buy multiple packs and
use the numbers to distinguish between collars of the same