is a monthly topical flea and
tick treatment for dogs and cats that kills adult fleas on your
pet within 12 hours and ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours.
The waterproof formula contains fipronil to quickly kill adult
fleas and ticks, and methoprene — an effective insect growth
regulator (IGR) to prevent flea eggs from hatching. Each
application of FrontlIne Plus:
- Kills fleas on your pet within 12 hours
- Provides a full month of protection
- Won’t wash off in water—great for pets that swim
- Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme
Frontline Plus is safe for dogs and puppies over eight weeks
old and for cats and kittens over eight weeks old. Spot-on
treatment is easy to use; simply part hair and apply directly
to skin. Each application controls fleas for up to three months
and ticks for up to one month.
Items may be combined for quantity
Frontline Plus flea and tick treatment stops all flea stages
(egg, larvae and pupae) from developing, and kills all stages
of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks,
American dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
Use Frontline Plus for Dogs on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or
older. Frontline Plus for Dogs is available as:
- 0.67 ml applicators for use on dogs and puppies up to 22
- 1.34 ml applicators for dogs 23-44 lbs
- 2.68 ml applicators for dogs 45-88 lbs
- 4.02 ml applicators for dogs 89-132 lbs.
Wait 24 hours to fully dry before swimming or bathing. Do not
reapply for 30 days.
Use Frontline Plus for Cats, available as 0.5 ml applicators,
on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
: For external use on dogs and cats
only. Do not use on other animals. Keep out of reach of
Cat Formula Active Ingredients
- Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated,
aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other
- This product has been approved for use on pregnant,
nursing, and lactating bitches.
: Fipronil 9.8%,
Dog Formula Active Ingredients
9.8%, S-Methoprene 8.8%
Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of
product application. If signs persist or become more severe
within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian
Each package includes 6 pipettes of 0.136 fl oz (4.02 ml).
Apply once each month.
Directions for Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of
cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube. Have pet
standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder
blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on
the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.