Sentry® Natural Defense™ Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Cats
contains Octopamine, a neurotransmitter blocker that is deadly to pests, but completely safe for pets.
- All natural topical treatment that eliminates fleas and ticks for up to four weeks
- Derived from a blend of plant oils that are friendly to people, pets, and the environment
- Can be applied every two weeks
Sentry is safe for Cats over 12 weeks old. Ingredients
Active Ingredients - Peppermint Oil 3.00%, Cinnamon Oil 4.50%, Lemon Grass Oil 4.50%, Clove Oil 5.00%, Thyme Oil 5.00%, 2-Phenethyl Propionate 5.00%
Other Ingredients - Vanillin, Isopropyl Myristate 73.00%
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343. Hazards to Humans
: Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Hazards to Domestic Animals
: Do not apply product directly in or on eyes, mouth, nose, or genitalia of animals. Do not use on (or cause exposure to) kittens under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. First Aid for Contact with Eyes
: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot Line Number
: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or when going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information. Directions For Use:
Read entire label before each use, and use only in accordance with label instructions. For use on cats and kittens. Do not use on animals under the age of 12 weeks.
Do not get this product in pet’s eyes or mouth. Do not bathe pet within the first 24 hours after squeeze-on has been applied. Households with more than one cat should not allow cats to groom each other until solution has dried. Pets may be treated indoors or outdoors. Safe to repeat application as often as needed. For Cats and Kittens:
Apply contents of one tube (2.0 ml) of this product as a spot or stripe, starting high on the back of the cat’s neck to in front of the shoulder blades. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best if used year round. How To Apply:
- Remove product tube from package.
- Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut or tear off the narrow end at the notches.
- While holding the animal with one hand, use the other to apply the solution.
- Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the animal’s hair while gently squeezing to apply to the animal’s skin.
- Hold the animal a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the animal’s coat.
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and put into the trash.