NEW! FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU PURCHASE $2000 OR MORE
OF SELECT MASTER EQUIPMENT & PROSELECT EQUIPMENT! Enter
code "2KSHIP" at
Convenience and versatility will make this Master
Equipment™ FlashDry Stand Dryer a favorite in the
grooming shop. The custom airflow and temperature control lets
you comfortably dry pets of all coat types.
- Flexible 36" hose that stretches to 66" when in use
- Stand adjusts from 35" to 60" and rolls smoothly on five
- Includes three concentrator nozzles
- Easily converted to a hands-free dryer using the
included hands-free arm with swivel nozzle
The Master Equipment™ FlashDry Stand Dryer is available in
Silver, Blue, and Purple styles to color coordinate any
Items may be combined for quantity
18, 858 FPM
Yes (55 to 140F)
5 legged base is 22" diameter and 5" high with casters.
All hardware parts are in place where they should be
: Four Rounded Screws/Dryer Feet
(Part L) are used to attach feet to the dryer, and are in place
on the underside of the dryer body. Remove feet with their
screws, sit dryer on stand bracket, and reattach feet to hold
dryer in place on stand. Parts H, I, J and K are attached to
the lower end of Bottom Pole (Part A). There is no longer a bag
of hardware shipped with the dryer. All hardware parts are in
place where they should be used.
Master Equipment FlashDry Dryer Carbon Brush
- Remove screws from the front end cap (with the dryer
fitting). Allow the endcap to remain attached during
- Remove the motor brace by removing the two screws on
either side of the housing.
- Remove the single screw holding the circuit board in
place and pull it out of the housing.
- Remove the motor from the housing and set the motor
aside. Remove the rubber noise buffer from the bottom of the
motor and set aside. If it does not come out with the motor,
it may be left in the housing.
- A single set screw holds the carbon brush in place on the
motor. Remove the screw to free the brush housing.
- There is a copper wire soldered to each side of the
carbon brush. Either break the solder point or cut the wire
very close to the solder t remove the brush.
- Put a new carbon brush in place and replace the screw to
hold it in position.
- Resolder the wires to the brush housing.
- Repeat with second carbon brush on the opposite side of
- Reattach circuit board to the inside of the housing,
making sure the plastic backing is almost at the edge of the
housing. If heat shield has shifted, replace it properly in
position by lining up the small hole for the circuit board in
the outer housing and liner.
- Replace rubber noise buffer if it has come off the motor
by placing it in the dryer housing with the flat side
- Replace the motor, pushing it fully down into the rubber
- Replace the motor brace.
- Replace the endcap, lining up the screw holes.
- Insert the screws to hold the endcap on.
: This item is not eligible for
free or discounted shipping. This item qualifies for Free
Shipping with the purchase of $2000 or more of select Master
Equipment & ProSelect Equipment.