Top Performance® Shed
Patrol™De-Shedding Shampoo and Solution contain
vitamins and wheat germ oil to reduce unwanted shedding and
improve the look and feel of animals’ coats, for a vital,
Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks old. For external
use only. Do not allow pets to ingest. Keep out of reach of
- Reduces shedding
- Removes loose hair for a smoother finish
- Eliminates mats and tangles
- Soothes dry skin
- Re-moisturizes coats to a vibrant sheen
- Contains wheat germ oil proteins, plus vitamins A, D, and
E, for healthy coats
- With aloe vera and shine-enhancing conditioners
Shampoo & Solution Dilution
: Dilutes 8:1. Each gallon of concentrate
yields 9 gallons of shampoo. Prepare shampoo by combining 1
part concentrate with 8 parts warm water. Mix thoroughly.
: Purified Water, Sodium
Coco Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Coco Betaine,
Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin
B5), Fragrance, Chamomile, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, FD&C
Directions for Shampoo Use
- Shake well before using.
- Wet pet’s coat completely with warm water.
- Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into palm of hand
and thoroughly massage into pet’s coat, beginning at head and
working back towards the tail.
- Avoid getting into eyes.
- Rinse completely.
- Repeat as necessary.Shampoo ingredients: Anionic,
non-ionic, and amphoteric surfactants, sodium chloride,
fragrance oils, preservatives, aloe vera, DI panthenol (pro
vitamin B5), wheat germ oil, FD&C yellow #6, vitamin E,
and deionized water (pharmaceutical grade)Directions for
: Purified Water,
Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Celluose, Polysorbate 20,
Aloe Vera, Polyquaternium-4, Wheat Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat
Protein, DL-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Fragrance,
FD&C Yellow #6
Directions for Solution Use
: (For best
results, shampoo with Top Performance® Shed Patrol™ Shampoo and
- While still completely wet, pour a generous amount of
undiluted solution over pet’s coat.
- Massage into coat thoroughly, making sure to get deep
down to pet’s skin.
- Leave in coat for 3–5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.