A PetEdge exclusive! Geib® Stainless Steel
Stripping Tools from Geib, the trusted leader
in quality grooming supplies. These stripping tools
feature stainless steel blades that remove dead hair
and undercoat quickly and easily, leaving coats smooth
- Rounded ends for safety
- Ideal for breeds with thick undercoats
- Available in Medium style
Geib® Stainless Steel Stripping Tools measure 7
1/2"L and have 18 teeth.
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 7 1/2"; 18 teeth
Recommended for the following breeds as well as breeds
with similar coats:
Directions For Use:
- MEDIUM: Cocker Spaniels, Spring Spaniels,
Labrador Retriever, and fine detail work on
- Using light pressure, comb stripper tool through
coat in the direction of hair growth. Do not go
against or aside hair growth, as this will result in
excessive cutting of hair.
- Use for coat thinning, removing dead hair, and
removing mats and tangles.Use as needed.
- Remove excess hair from blades by hand.
- Clean stripper with a soft brush or use a mild