FiproGuard™ Topical Flea and Tick Treatment
for cats provides three-way protection that kills fleas,
ticks, and chewing lice.
- Kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star
- FiproGuard contains Fipronil the active ingredients used
in Frontline Top Spot for cats
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
Waterproof formula Fiproguard can be used on breeding,
pregnant, and lactating cats. Protects cats with 30- and
60-day fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release
*FIPROGUARD™ is a trademark of Sergeant’s Pet Care Products,
Inc. Frontline Top Spot® is a registered trademark of
Merial. Frontline Top Spot® and Merial are not affiliated
with Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc.
Items may be combined for quantity
Active Ingredient: Fipronil 9.70%; Other
** diethylene glycol monoethyl ether
Hazards to Humans Caution. Harmful if
swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes
or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after
handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using
tobacco, or using the toilet.
Hazards to Domestic Animals. For external use only. Do
not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual
sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide
product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects
when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary
irritation at the site of the product application. If signs
persist, or become more severe within a few days of
application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog
has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a
veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications
can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before
using on medicated, debilitated or aged dogs. Call
1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor
immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of
water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting, unless told
to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give
anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a
doctor if irritation persists.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get
medical attention if irritation persists.
Have the product container or label with
you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going in
for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for
emergency medical treatment information.
How to open
How to apply
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Holding the tube with notched end up and pointing away
from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches
- Invert tube over dog/cat and use open end to part
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the
dog/cat’s hair, as directed.
- Hold the dog/cat still for a few seconds to allow the
solution time to be absorbed into the coat.
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and throw in the
trash. Only one applicator per treatment is needed.
- Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.