Our chrome-plated Master Equipment™ Tub Faucet
is designed with busy groomers in mind.
- Handles are easy for wet, soapy hands to shut off and
- Unique plastic spacer plate provides a snug, leak-proof
attachment to tub wall
- Durable construction gives years of dependable
Fits all grooming tubs with 4" center mounts. Assembly
Size: Thread size is ½", 14 TPI (Threads Per
Inch); Fits 4" center mounts
Faucet extends 1.75" from the tub wall
Standard Kitchen Faucet
Tools Needed (not included)
- Faucet Assembly (1)
- Plastic Spacer Plate (1)
- Mounting Nuts (2)
- Riser Nuts (2)
Adjustable Wrench, Plumber’s Putty
- Shut off water supply before installation.
- Apply a thin layer of plumber’s putty to the top of the
Plastic Spacer Plate (B) and attach to the underside of the
Faucet Assembly (A). Apply a layer of putty to the underside
of the spacer plate and attach faucet onto the tub wall. Make
sure faucet is centered properly on the 4" center mounting
holes. Tub wall should be clean and dry for proper putty
adhesion. Any additional predrilled faucet holes should be
- Attach a Mounting Nut (C) to each valve stem and tighten
to secure. Do not overtighten. Wipe off any excess putty from
tub and faucet surfaces with a clean, soft cloth.
- Attach hot and cold water supply hoses to the valve stems
with Riser Nuts (D). Do not overtighten.
- Turn on water supply and turn on faucet to check for
Clean with mild soap and
water or chrome-safe cleaner. Do not use harsh abrasives or
cleaners that could damage the polished finish.