New and improved K9 Advantix® II
repels and kills ticks and kills all flea life stages, including eggs. Prevents the development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month. Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die. Protects against ticks that may transmit disease-causing organisms such as ehrlichiosis, Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Kills ALL flea life stages, including eggs
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within two hour
Safe for dogs and puppies over 7 weeks old. Not for use on cats. K9 Advantix II is also available in a 2-month formula and a 4-month formula.
Watch the video below for more information.
6-Month supply of Advantix® II is available in four formulas:
- For Dogs 1-10 lbs (Green Package)
- For Dogs 11-20 lbs (Teal Package)
- For Dogs 21-55 lbs (Red Package)
- For Dogs Over 55 lbs (Blue Package)
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343. Do not use on cats
. Separate dogs and cats until spot is dry.
Consult a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. If dog is on medication, consult a vet before using this product. for use on dogs 7 weeks and older, 10 lbs or less.
If product comes in contact with eyes, hold eye open and flush slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
If accidentally swallowed, call poison control center or seek medical treatment. Sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting.
If product comes in contact with skin, rinse skin thoroughly with water for 15 -20 minutes. If product comes in contact with clothing, remove clothing and launder.
For medical emergencies call 877-258-2280. Directions For Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have dog standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the dog’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the dog. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Caution
: Do no use on cats or other animals. Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs only.