Stop ticks, fleas, and chewing lice dead in their tracks with Certifect™ for Dogs
, a topical treatment that works four times as fast as Frontline® Plus. Long-lasting, waterproof formula contains fipronil to kill adult fleas and ticks, methoprene to prevent flea eggs from hatching, and amitraz — a powerful tick-killing ingredient. Each application of Certifect for Dogs:
- Rapidly starts killing all stages of ticks within 6 hours, forcing them to detach
- Protects against ticks for up to 1 month and fleas for up to 3 months
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae, breaking the flea cycle
- Stops existing infestations and prevents re-infestations
Certifect for Dogs can be used on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older. Safe for breeding, pregnant, and lactating bitches. Do not use on cats. Packaged for retail display.
Use Certifect™ for Dogs on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older. Certifect™ for Dogs is available as:
- 1.07 ml applicators for use on dogs and puppies up to 22 lbs
- 2.14 ml applicators for dogs 23-44 lbs
- 4.28 ml applicators for dogs 45-88 lbs
- 6.42 ml applicators for dogs 89-132 lbs
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343. Caution:
Do no use on cats or other animals. Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older only. Approved for use on pregnant, nursing, and lactating bitches.
Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other pesticides. Active Ingredients:
SIDE A: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-methoprene 8.8%, Other ingredients 81.4%
SIDE B: Amitraz 22.1%, Other Ingredients 77.9% Directions for use:
Certifect™ for Dogs should be applied once a month in two spots, a procedure called translocation. Translocation carries the ingredients through the hair coat and across the skin, and can take up to 24 hours to complete. Wait 24 hours after application to bathe your pet. Certifect™ contains two chambers, one on the front and one on back.
- Open package and tear off one enclosed pipette on the dotted line.
- Fold on the line of the package, located at the top left and tear open the protective cover, exposing the pipette
- Hold the pipette away from your face and cut the tip off with scissors exposing both chamber tips.
- Part the hair and place the applicator tip through your dog’s hair directly onto the skin.
- Apply the entire contents in two spots - your dog’s neck at the base of the skull and between the shoulder blades where he or she cannot lick.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.
: Remove your dog’s collar before applying.