Adams™ Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo
cleans and deodorizes a pet’s skin
- Kills fleas, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and
- Cleans & deodorizes
- Gives hair coat a brighter luster
- Kills flea eggs and breaks the flea life cycle
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks
Safe for puppies and kittens over 12 weeks old. Adams Plus Flea
& Tick Shampoo is available in 12 oz. and Gallon
: Pyrethrins 0.075%, Piperonyl
butoxide 0.750%, Pyriproxyfen 0.086%, Other Ingredients 99.089%
Directions for use
Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of
- Wet animal thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 milliliters) of shampoo to
various parts of the hair coat.
- Rub to produce abundant lather. Add more water if
necessary to increase lathering.
- To kill fleas, ticks and lice, let lather remain in the
hair coat for five minutes.
- Work lather into outer ear if ticks are present.
- Rinse hair coat with clean water.
- Repeat every 7 to 14 days.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.