De Flea products are guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, and lice safely and effectively! These gentle yet powerful products work on all stages of insects’ life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides. Natural Chemistry™ De Flea Pet & Area Spray
contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies.
- Will not lose effectiveness over time
- Can be safely used with other flea control products
- Ideal for treating pets, carpets, beddings, furniture, and other areas pets frequent
- Safe and effective spray eliminates fleas and prevents future infestations for up to three months
Reapply when necessary. Natural Chemistry™ De Flea Pet & Area Spray is available in the sizes listed below.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ||PERCENTAGE |
|Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate ||2.1% |
|Undecylenic Acid ||0.5% |
|Other Ingredients ||97.4% |
|TOTAL ||100.00% |
USE ONLY ON DOGS
- Spray on surfaces and fabrics that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
- In addition to surfaces, spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal’s coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp. To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat.
- Puppies should be thoroughly rinsed off after application of Pet & Area Spray. Due to some animal’s grooming behavior, the product may cause mouth irritations if not properly rinsed off. Take care to rinse areas around the mouth.
- Dry animal thoroughly. Note: It is vital for young puppies, and ailing or older animals to maintain normal body temperatures. Take precautions to provide a warm environment before, during, and immediately after spraying and/or bathing.