Natural Chemistry® Natural Flea &
for dogs uses natural botanical extracts
— without pyrethrins — to kill fleas and ticks. Works to soften
the waxy exoskeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites and other
insects making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agent.
- Kills fleas, ticks, and lice on contact
- Will not wash out spot on treatment
- Works at all stages of the insect life cycle
- Parasites do not become resistant, so the shampoo never
loses its effectiveness
- Safe and non-toxic
Safe for dogs of all ages. Not for use on cats. Available in
16.9 oz bottle and Gallon size.
Items may be combined for quantity
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,
Cinnamon Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Clove Oil, Water, vanillin
(benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy), aloe barbadensis leaf
Direction for use
- Lightly dampen coat of pet.
- Apply shampoo onto dampened coat of pet, working shampoo
into pets coat thoroughly.
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of animal.
Be sure that entire pet is treated including hard to reach
areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- Repeat as necessary.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product
and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via
a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States
Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method
that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you
have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.