Resultix™ Tick Spray for Dog and Cats can be used as often as
needed Spray can be used as often as necessary. Can be used on
dogs and cats.
per 0.65 fl. oz spray bottle
Isopropyl Myristate 50.0% Other Ingredient 50.
Directions for Resultix
- Remove the cap and hold the bottle upright.
- Direct the nozzle at the tick and spray until the tick is
covered (usually 2 sprays).
- The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your
pet, or be immobile when removed.
- If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of
application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using
gloves or tweezers. After 3 hours if the tick has not fallen
off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of
- Dispose of ticks by placing in a sealable plastic bag,
sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage
- Wash hands thoroughly if you accidentally come in contact
: Use as often as needed. Spray until
the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays) and wait 3 hours until
tick falls off. If tick does not fall off within 3 hours,
remove tick with gloves and tweezers. Do not spray near pet's
: Store at room temperature. Keep out
of reach of children