Our ProSelect® Heated Kennel Pads
for use with newborns, older, and convalescing pets. Great for
keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements,
and anywhere else pets rest. Thermostatically-controlled pad
has reversible sides to offer the choice of two temperatures:
- Dark tan side heats to 98.6°F
- Light beige side heats to 80.6°F
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Six-foot steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and
Heated Kennel Pads are available in small and medium sizes.
Large Kennel Pad (sold separately) consists of two medium pads
and comes with a FREE
large Fleece Cover.
Optional Fleece Covers (sold separately) can be used with
kennel pads to add additional comfort and warmth.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
Small 15 3/8
x 11 7/8
Medium 17 3/8 x 13 7/16
- Select desired temperature by placing the pad either with
the light side facing up (80.6°F) or with the dark side
facing up (98.6°F).
- Place pad in area where pet will be resting that is
sheltered from rain and snow.
- Position pad flat on floor of kennel or doghouse so pet
can lie on it. If using in an enclosed area such as a
doghouse, do not cover entire floor with pad. This way, the
pet can choose to be on or off the pad. (If using optional
fleece cover, insert pad into cover and close end with
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly
dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Plug pad into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- Fully extend cord before using.
- Do not immerse pad or cord in water.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth
- Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the
- Periodically inspect cord for signs of damage or
- Do not use if damaged.
- Unplug pad when not in use.
- Do not exceed electrical rating or use with a voltage
- Do not puncture pad for any reason.
- Do not splice, repair, or modify unit in any way.
This is an electrical product. Read
all instructions and precautions carefully before operating.
Failure to properly follow all directions may lead to an
electric shock or a fire, which could cause injury. 18 watts.
120 volts. Limited two-year warranty.