Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® Topical Flea & Tick
contains active ingredients to kill and
repel ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. This effective formula
contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs and
prevent reinfestation for up to 1 month.
- Now with a safer and more effective formula
- Water-resistant through rain and swimming
- Extra panel with Treatment Schedule reminds pet owners
when to reapply
Patent-pending Smart Shield applicator design is ergonomically
designed for easy handling and uses flow control to avoid
contact with your skin. Premium packaging for easy retail
- Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1) 30.0%
- (S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6) 3.6%
- Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS # 51-03-6)* 5.0%
61.4% Butyl Carbityl,
6-Propylpiperonyl Ether, and Related Compounds
Directions for use
: Use only on cats or
kittens 12 weeks of age and older. Do not apply more than once
every month. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or
- Bend at perforation and tear off 1st month’s
- Hold applicator upright and bend area of plastic at
perforation, tear off and discard.
- Hold applicator upright and snap tip back, away from face
- Prior to application of the product, gently lift the
cat’s hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the
skull, position the tip of the applicator on the cat’s
exposed skin and squeeze out the entire contents of the
applicator onto the cat’s skin.
- Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after product
has been applied.
- Households with more than one cat should prevent cats
from grooming each other until solution has dried.
- Repeat application once monthly.