Top Performance® ProEye® Wipes for dogs are
specially formulated to safely remove dried secretions and
prevent discoloration from tear stains.
- Pre-moistened wipes gently clean the area around the
- Helps reduce the risk of eye infections and the
discomfort of irritation resulting from build up of mucus and
- Available in an economical 160-pack canister
For more great easy-to-use cleansing products with safe and
gentle formulations, see item #TP6775, Top Performance®
Cleansing Pads; #TP6777, Top Performance ProDental® Wipes; and
#TP6779, Top Performance® ProEar® Wipes.
Items may be combined for quantity
chloride, sodium chloride, aloe vera gel, propylene glycol,
glycerol, purified water, methylparaben, propylparaben,
Size: Wipes measure approximately 7" x 8" in
a 160-pack canister.
Precautions: Not intended for human use. Do
not allow pet to ingest. If ingested, seek veterinary aid
immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Flip up tab on cap. Pull off cap. Peel off inner foil
seal. Pull up the first wipe from the center of the roll.
2. Thread end of wipe through opening in cap (being careful
not to push finger through opening). Replace cap and pull out a
3. Thoroughly and gently wipe around pets' eyes with ProEye
Wipes to remove stains and secretions.
4. Discard wipe after use.
5. Reseal the canister after opening to prevent wipes from
6. Use twice a week to keep eye area clean and reduce the risk
of eye irritation.