Our Clean Go Pet® Washable Puppy Pads
convenient and cost-effective choice for chronic leg-lifting
and incontinent pets.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
- Helps retain liquid and protects floors and furniture by
- Top layer quickly pulls liquid into the absorbent
- Non-slip backing helps keep pads in place
: Top: 100% polyester. Middle Layer:
80% polyester, rayon soaker. Third Layer: Polyvinyl chloride
- Medium pads measure 20" x 27" and are packaged in a
- Large pads measure 30" x 32" and are packaged in a
: Wash pads on the regular cycle in warm
or hot water. Use 1 oz of chlorine bleach per full load, to
sanitize the pads. Dry on medium heat settings or line dry.
Note: Use of softeners can potentially reduce the absorbency of
- Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your
dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating
- Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to
- If you don’t catch your dog in the act of making a
mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward
the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular
basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually
moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.