Guardian Gear® Elevated Pet Cots
are great for
giving pets a comfortable, elevated spot to sleep. Lightweight
and durable dog cots allow air to circulate underneath the pet
for a healthier, more comfortable rest. The durable Guardian
Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for traveling, camping, or
naps in the backyard.
- Protects pets from uncomfortable cold, hot, damp, and
- Lightweight steel frame
- Spring locks allow assembly and disassembly in seconds
- Cover is made of UV-resistant deep green polyester
- Velcro® tabs along the sides of the bed allow the cover
to be stretched or relaxed for customized tension
Available in small, medium, large, and extra-large
sizes. Large size has a center leg and extra-large size
has two center legs for added support. Also available in a mesh
Large and X-Large sizes are not eligible for free
or discounted shipping.
Cover: Heavy-duty polyester oxford.
Frame: Powder-coated steel cross-sections, molded
Alternate Assembly Instructions
- Set aside two Y-connectors and the canvas cover. They are
not needed until later
- Assemble three sides of the frame. The three sides MUST
be one long side (which the cover will later be Velcroed
around) and two shorter end pieces (the parts that slip into
the pre-sewn ends of the cover).
- Once three sides of the frame have been assembled, slip
the cover over the short bars. This is easiest when the long
side bar is placed on the floor with the ends sticking up, as
you can use your foot to hold the frame steady. Note: poles
may need to be flexed slightly when inserted into the canvas.
Please slide cover onto the frame as evenly as possible, as
pulling only one end of the canvas down too far will cause
the other end to be overly tight and difficult to move. DO
NOT VELCRO CANVAS
- Attach third Y-connector to one of theshort end pieces.
Attach long side (all components of the long side if dealing
with the larger cots) to that Y-connector.
- Place last Y-connector on long side. It MUST be placed on
the long side, not the short one, due to the fact that the
short end pieces are confined by the canvas and do not have
as much maneuverability.
- Insert short end piece into Y-Connector, pulling long
side bar to the side in order to accommodate. Once bar is
fully inserted into Y-Connector, Velcro canvas around the
long sides of the cot and attach all four legs to the
Y-Connectors. If the canvas won’t stretch enough to fit,
check to be sure all bars are fully inserted into position
and the cover is centered. Partial insertion and/or and/or an
off-center cover will affect fit.
24" x 18" x 7"
30" x 24" x 7"
36" x 30" x 7"
48" x 36" x 9"
Additional shipping charges apply to large and x-large
sizes. Charges will be reflected at checkout.