Our best-selling Guardian Gear® Pet Cots
now available in a more breathable design to keep pets extra
comfortable in hot weather.
- Lightweight steel frame cot includes a UV-resistant
polyester cover with mesh center panels
- Sets up and breaks down in seconds
- Great for traveling, camping, or naps in the
Guardian Gear® Pet Cots are available in crimson. Large cot
has one center leg and X-Large has two center legs for added
Large and X-Large sizes are not eligible for free
or discounted shipping.
: Steel frame, 600D Polyester cover
with a PVC mesh panel in the center
- Small cot measures 24"L X 18"W and has an 80 lb weight
- Medium cot measures 30"L x 24"W and has a 100 lb weight
- Large cot measures 36"L x 30"W and has a 120 lb weight
- X-Large cot measures 48"L x 36"W and has a 150 lb weight
Frame: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Cover: Remove cover from frame. Machine wash in
cold water. Tumble dry on low heat.
Alternate Assembly Instructions
- Set aside two Y-connectors and the canvas cover. They are
not needed until later
- Assemble three sides of the frame. The three sides MUST
be one long side (which the cover will later be Velcroed
around) and two shorter end pieces (the parts that slip into
the pre-sewn ends of the cover).
- Once three sides of the frame have been assembled, slip
the cover over the short bars. This is easiest when the long
side bar is placed on the floor with the ends sticking up, as
you can use your foot to hold the frame steady. Note: poles
may need to be flexed slightly when inserted into the canvas.
Please slide cover onto the frame as evenly as possible, as
pulling only one end of the canvas down too far will cause
the other end to be overly tight and difficult to move. DO
NOT VELCRO CANVAS
- Attach third Y-connector to one of theshort end pieces.
Attach long side (all components of the long side if dealing
with the larger cots) to that Y-connector.
- Place last Y-connector on long side. It MUST be placed on
the long side, not the short one, due to the fact that the
short end pieces are confined by the canvas and do not have
as much maneuverability.
- Insert short end piece into Y-Connector, pulling long
side bar to the side in order to accommodate. Once bar is
fully inserted into Y-Connector, Velcro canvas around the
long sides of the cot and attach all four legs to the
Y-Connectors. If the canvas won’t stretch enough to fit,
check to be sure all bars are fully inserted into position
and the cover is centered. Partial insertion and/or and/or an
off-center cover will affect fit.
Additional shipping charges apply for Large and X-Large
sizes. Charges will be reflected at checkout.