Guardian Gear® Pet Retreats keep pets cool,
dry, and comfortable.
- Durable cot keeps pets elevated off the ground,
structured cover protects pets from the elements
- Back mesh window provides ventilation
- In three sizes, to accommodate varied breeds and
- Cot and cover are made from water-resistant polyester,
frame is metal with PVC coating withstand all elements
- Velcro® fasteners ensure a secure, taut fit
- Easy to assemble in minutes with hardware included
Each Pet Retreat is packaged for retail.
Materials: PVC-coated metal frame with
polyester cot and cover
Sizes and Capacity:
- Medium: 30"L x 24"W x 22"H; height of opening is
14" and holds pets up to 120 lbs
- Large: 36"L x 28"W x 27 1/2"H; height of opening
is 17" and holds pets up to 150 lbs
- Extra-Large: 40"L x 32"W x 31 1/2"H; height of
opening is 19" and holds pets up to 200 lbs
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Guardian Gear Pet Retreat Assembly
A) Base Frame (1)
B) Cover (1)
C) Roof Support Bars (3)
D) Arched Frames (2)
E) Long Bolts (4)
F) Short Bolts (6)
G) Cap Nuts (4)
H) Hex Wrench (1)
I) Box-End Wrench (1)
- Align the holes on the ends of the arched frame with the
holes on the base frame. Make sure the Velcro® edges of the
base frame face the ground.
- Attach each end of the arched frame to each end of the
base frame, using the long bolts and nuts provided. Use the
included hex wrench and box wrench to tighten them.
- Attach the three roof support bars using the short bolts
provided. Use the hex wrench to tighten them.
- Stretch the cover over the assembled frame.
- Fasten the cover to the base frame by pressing the
Velcro® strip on the bottom edge of the cover to the Velcro®
strip on the underside of the base frame.
- Use the Velcro® tabs at the front edges to completely
secure the cover to the base frame.
- Place on a stable, level surface.
LIMITED WARRANTY This Guardian Gear® Pet Retreat warranty
covers any defects in parts, materials, and workmanship.
Any Guardian Gear® product that is determined to be defective
in material or workmanship will be replaced without cost to the
purchaser for parts or labor. Shipping charges are not included
in warranty returns. Please contact PetEdge Customer Service at
1-800-638-5754 regarding any defective product. PetEdge will
not be liable under this warranty for any defect, failure, or
malfunction of this product caused by normal wear, abuse,
misuse, unauthorized adjustments, or repairs. PetEdge will not
be liable for any incidental or consequential damages of any
type. Warranty is void if product has been modified in any
manner, repaired by anyone other than PetEdge, or has been
subject to unreasonable use. Warranty is valid in the United
States. This product is not eligible for free or discounted