Guardian Gear® Heated Car Seat Covers are
great for keeping pets warm on chilly days and soothing pets
with sore joints and stiff muscles.
- Cover comes with a 12V adapter that can be plugged into
most vehicle power outlets
- Automatically heats to a max temperature of 102 degrees,
then shuts off and cools down to 80 degrees before the heat
kicks in again
Easy-fit design has attachment straps at each end, seat belt
slots for use with a car harness, and a 6' power cord. Each is
packaged in a polybag with an insert card.
Size: Cover measures 55"L x 42"W
Material: 100% Polyester
- Place Car Seat Cover in the back of car. The end marked
"T" on the back should cover the top of the seat. The end
marked "B" should cover the bottom.
- Fit the elastic straps on each corner of the Cover over
the corners of the seat.
- To attach the Cover to the top of the seat, hook the
elastic straps together and loop them around the headrests.
The ties can also be attached to the headrests, or to bars
behind the seat for additional support.
- To attach the Cover to the bottom of the seat, hook the
elastic straps around the metal bars that run under the seat.
The ties can also be attached to the bars underneath the seat
for additional support.
- If using a safety harness with a seatbelt attachment,
thread the seatbelt through the hole in the cover.
- Install the seat cover using the instructions described
on front of card.
- Connect the 12V plug to a 12V power socket in your
vehicle (usually the cigarette lighter). Make sure plug is
- Once plugged in, the cover will automatically heat to a
max temperature of 102 degrees, then switch off and cool down
to 80 degrees before activating again. This automatic heating
system is designed to keep your pet at a safe and comfortable
- Disconnect plug from power source when cover is not in
- Do not immerse cord or cover in water, as this can damage
the components and increase the risk of electric shock. Keep
all electrical parts dry.
- Only use cover when it is fully unfolded and attached to
the seat as described on the reverse side. Do not plug in
cover if it is folded.
- Disconnect plug from the outlet when cover is not in use.
Make sure cover is unplugged if the vehicle is going to
remain idle for several days, as the cover can slowly drain
- Never leave clothing or blankets on the seat cover when
it is plugged in.
- This seat cover has been designed to provide your pet
with a safe and comfortable level of heat. Do not replace or
interfere with the electrical components of this cover.