Our Guardian Gear® Hammock Car Seat Covers
easily attach to most vehicle seats to protect the upholstery
and reduce the need for costly cleanings. Hammock style design
fully covers the back seat, the floor area and the back of the
- Constructed from black, heavy-duty, scratch-resistant
- Attaches to seats with bungee cords
- Cover unzips to allow a passenger to sit alongside
Guardian Gear® Hammock Car Seat Covers install easily into most
cars or SUVs that have front and rear headrests.
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Lay
flat to dry.
63"L x 57"W
- Place cover on rear seat so that the Guardian Gear logo
faces the front of the vehicle. The end marked "T" on the
back should cover the top of the seat. The end marked "B"
should cover the bottom.
- Connect the top straps and loop them over the seat's
headrest. Adjust the straps for a secure fit. Repeat this
step for both the front seats and back seats so that it is
attached to all four headrests.
- If using a safety harness with a seat belt attachment,
thread the seat belt through the hole in the cover.