The affordable way to stop dogs from pulling on
their leashes. Simply connect the Patento Pet®
DOG-e-Walk Basic Trainer to the dog’s collar and lead.
When the dog pulls during a walk, pull the leash in the other
direction and the trainer will emit a harmless ultrasonic tone
that distracts the dog from pulling.
- Ultrasonic correction safely discourages leash
- Adjustable tone level for custom training
- Attaches easily to dog’s leash and collar
The trainer is designed to focus the signal on the dog being
walked, so it won’t interfere with other dogs or animals
nearby. Signal is effective up to 30 feet. Suitable for every
breed and splashproof for safe walking in the rain. Each
Patento Pet® DOG-e-Walk Basic Trainer is packaged for retail.
Requires 1 9-volt battery, not included.
- Will not work with deaf dogs or older dogs losing their
- For successful training, it’s best to work with one dog
at a time.
- DOG-e-walk Basic is a training solution for anti-leash
Tips and Tricks
- Decrease unwanted behavior by spending quality time with
- An engaged pet is a happy pet. Try walking pet in
different area and at different times. 3) Let dogs get
use to the weight of the DOG-e-Walk before training begins.
Walk dogs 2 or three times with the trainer attached without
- Start the DOG-e-walk training by setting the trainer on
- Increase the level on the next walk so pets won’t get
- Do not repeat commands too often because dogs may begin
- Is you dog still ignores your commands, increase the
signal strength of the DOG-e-Walk as needed.
To access battery, remove small screw holding cover in place.
Slide battery out until it stops against the two raised spots
in the housing. Lift end of battery over spots, then lift again
to fully remove battery from compartment.