The Sporn® Non Pulling Mesh Harness
total control, style and comfort for every dog.
- Elastic webbing stretches laterally with dog’s natural
- Mesh "gives" to provide maximum comfort
All materials and components are made of the highest quality
nylon and nickel-plated hardware to reduce weathering.
Sizes may be combined for quantity
Colors apply to the trim around the neck; mesh, attaching
straps and sleeves are always black.
Instructions For Use
- Place the harness over the dog’s head so the mesh
covering is below the dog’s neck in front, the nylon straps
are on either side of his/her head, and the metal O-ring sits
just above the dog’s shoulders on his/her back.
- Guide the dog’s legs through the sherpa covered loops.
Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit. When pulling
occurs, the padded sherpa sleeves will tighten and apply
gentle pressure under the dog’s front legs.
- Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight)
- Attach the dog’s lead to the O-ring and enjoy your
- Small harness measures 9"–12". Fits Jack
Russells, Cairn Terriers, Toy Poodles and like breeds
- Medium harness measures 12" –17". Fits
Cocker Spaniels, Golden Retrievers, Border Collies and like
- Large/X-Large harness measures 16"–24".
Fits Rottweilers, Newfoundlands, Great Danes and like