The rich Davis Miconazole Shampoo helps
relieve symptoms of fungal infections (including those
associated with yeast and ringworm), while soothing damaged
- Effectively aids in eliminating the scaling that is a
by-product of seborrhea
- 2% Colloidal Oatmeal locks in needed moisture while
providing soothing relief
- Free from dyes and fragrances
Davis Miconazole Shampoo is safe for dogs, cats, puppies and
kittens. Ready to use. Available in 12 oz. and Gallon
Miconazole Nitrate, Colloidal
Oatmeal, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium
Laureth Sulfate with Ethanol, EGMS Fatty Acid Esters, Coconut
Based Lathering Agent, PEG Distearate, Lauramide D, Aloe Vera
Whole Leaf, Cosmetic Grade Preservative, Purified Water.
Directions for use
- Wet coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Do not get
shampoo into eyes.
- Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and
hindquarter, finishing with legs.
- Allow shampoo to soak in for 10 minutes.
- To prevent ingestion, do not allow animal to lick while
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as
directed by a veterinarian.
Download Davis Miconazole Shampoo